Re: Faxing from Xy

Robert wrote:
> But if
>there's nothing in your manual about faxing from external applications, then
>maybe you don't have that facility! Why not try this: issue, from DOS command
>line:
>  copy myfile LPT3:
Nichts. Only get message "1 file copied." Just to be sure, I check for a
*file* named lpt3. None there.
>If nothing happens, then the FaxWorks driver is not installed
>(unavailable in your version?). It is VERY prominently mentioned in my
>FaxWorks manual...

I'm getting the picture that my version (non-Pro 3.0) which came with my
purchase of HP Printer Pal is not capable of printing from DOS. Nothing
about it in my merely 57 page manual. It says I can print from Windows
(which I can), but DOS is never mentioned. I'll check and see if they have a
web page, cuz this is pretty clearly not a Xy problem.

Thanks anyway,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx