Re: Using styles

Daskin, Alan wrote:

> Thanks to Leslie Bialler for the quick reply,

You're most welcome.

> but perhaps I wasn't clear: I
> have defined all styles (including modes) in definitions using ≪SS foo,
> ...≫, etc. at the top of the file. When I then type "US foo" on the command
> line to invoke the style, sometimes it works fine (changing the mode to
> underline, for example, if that's part of the style) - and sometimes Xywrite
> adds both ≪MDUL≫, if that's part of the style, and ≪MDNM≫ after
> ≪MDUL≫.

Ah. I think I understand now. (Alt-tabs back to XyWrite)

... . . imagine "on hold" music being played here . . .

(Returns to Netscape) Hmm and hmm . . . I can't duplicate this. If you
wish, e-mail me your "stylesheet" as an attachment and I'll take a look
at it. I do vaguely recall something like that having happened to me but
I can't remember where or when. Or how and why.

In the attachment, please also let me know what version you're using.
Please send the file "as is." Don't encode it or replace the real Xy
code with pseudo code.

Cheers!

--
Leslie Bialler