NB 10 beta 21

XyWriters,

I just tried the new beta (21) of NB 10 and very preliminary reaction is: WOW!
I have been underwhelmed by the previous iterations of NB 10 (I tried out only about 4 of them of the 21), but this one is very beautiful and (on first impression) is very functional.
The install is very quick and simple. The View menu allows for the kind of
options we want (e.g., eliminate most all the clutter with one click), and
I greatly appreciate that I can turn off all their unfamiliar kbd shortcuts
in one swoop, then load my Xywrite-based kbd.

Give it a try.