From: "Paul Lagasse"
Sent: Sunday, March 6, 2011 6:41pm
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FW: RE: dumb questions how to install

Do you have a floppy drive built into your computer? It doesn't boot on
a usb floppy, at least when I tried.

I am getting old. Old. And OLDER. Then again, my wife's an anesthetist,
so I'm hoping to sleep until death do us part. But more importantly, can
you do something about stink bugs?

How about I email you the files, zipped, and you copy them to a floppy
that you've formatted to be bootable?

Paul