Re: Foreign characters in English text

I also use foreign (e.g. German Umlaut characters
also. I've replaced CTRL a,i,o,u,s (the latter
for the litigure (sp) (I believe the XYW special
characters calls it s sharp) in my KBD file by
copying from the INSERT SPECIAL CHARACTERS to the
proper (upper and Lower) character settings in the
KBD. You just have to remember which keystroke to
use,
 Now if someone can only tell me how to get those
characters into the MAIL composing window, I wuld
be able to send German E-Mail without having to
prepare it in XYWrite and then to use the
clipbiard to copy it to the mail composition
window.
 Any Ideas???
Dick Giering