Having Lex Both Ways

I've tried your Xy4/Sig system of accessing both lexicons and run into a snag. Instead of substituting the chosen value under Signature, I get a menu that says: bort
still valuable because I can make a mental note of the choices. But it would be

better if XyWrite made them for me when I hit the enter or replace key. Other

than that, everything works fine, including the toggle program which I use as a

"lex" macro. Any thoughts would be appreciated.