Re: Two U2 frames 1. CheckU2dupes 2. Extract

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sun, 07 Aug 2016
21:49:06 -0400

> Stimulated by Carl's HLIST frame, which lists all the U2 frames, I
> wrote CheckU2dupes to check for frames with the same name.

Thanks, Harry. Your dupe finder seems to work as advertised. However,
I'm not sure what the CMline usage for EXTRACT is. Tried a few
variants, and none seem to work.

I've removed duplicates from U2 and uploaded a new "stealth" update:

 For those who have NOT yet updated to U2 v123:
 http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/XYWEB123.ZIP

 For those who have previously updated to U2 v123:
 http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/U2VER123.ZIP

By the way, HLIST doesn't only list all U2 frames, it also lists frames
whose names contain a string or regular expression that you supply.
That's where the real power lies, IMO.

Also, U2 has long had a frame LNLN, which flags adjacent duplicate (or
near-duplicate!) lines in a list.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx