Re: Startup.int Problem; was: Lock-up at BX230611.SPD

Steve:

See the attached *corrected* STARTUP.INT (named STEVE.INT).

Comments:

1) You have a comma instead of a period in the KBD filename! I've changed
"Xy4,KBD" to "Xy4.KBD".

2) The command "DA=84" is meaningless. I've disabled it with ";*;". What did
you intend by this command?

3) You're coding XPL statements incorrectly. "≪PRHere≫≪Ex1≫" is
pseudo-code, not real XPL. To enter these commands correctly, issue from the
command line:
PR Here
EX 1

4) The line that looks like "BX ≪SV652,W98≫Q2 ;*;" is incorrect in form and
content. The command to issue is:
SV 652,XyOS=W98

Then add ;*; to prevent the newline (carriage return) from executing.

See the corrected file, attached.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx