Re: Strange error with 'callup'

Dear Carl
I cannot get Aspell to work on any file now when the GB dictionary is specified. It makes no difference whether it is specified in the registry or from the keyboard. I have gone back to the last iteration of U2 for the moment.
On the other hand 'help ASPL-Helpkey' does bring up the help for Aspell,
so thanks for that. I have kept the new INF file.

Best wishes

Paul