Installing NBWin 5.003

When I tried to install NBWin 5.003 on my Windows98 machine, the Install
Wizard crashed with a GPF error. I'm still using an early release of Win98
that is a little flaky, and I have a lot of software loaded on this box, so
there could be DLL conflicts.

I successfully installed NBWin on an older Windows95 machine. Then I went
back to the Win98 box and downloaded the NBDemo file from NotaBene's web
site. It installed without a hitch. Next I deleted everything in the nbdemo
folder on the Win98 box and copied everything in the nbwin folder from the
Win95 machine to it. Click on the icon and, voila, NB runs.

Hey, ya do whad ya haf to.

--Chuck Creesy
Princeton University Press
41 William Street