Cut & Paste woes

  Two people told me they can cut and paste, but I'm making slow progress.
I now can paste into Xy, using the icon that looks like a
clipboard that's on the tool bar that's on Xy when Xy is run
under Windows 95 in less-than-full screen mode (how's that for a
sentence to cover everything?!). And that's great. But Shift
Insert doesn't do it, and even this method won't paste into the
DOS-in-a-box window.

  And I can't paste into this online software from mcimail running under
Procomm Plus. But if I can continue to paste into Xy, I will be
one happy camper.

  Just succeeded in moving text from Xy to Word for Windows
6.0. And I moved text created in Word over to Xy. Wow!
  Harry Binswanger
  HBinswanger@xxxxxxxx