Re: SPEEDOS and Func WZ

Too true about EMS and USB. At least, something trashed my USB printer
setup over the past three days. Win9x's pathetic Control Panel won't give
me exact memory addresses for the USB; it's just rolled into PCI and
motherboard resources, so I cannot be sure, but it seems likely. To be
fair, though, it might also have been the anti-virus software I
installed: 18 years next month I've been using PCs, and never loaded
anti-virus on my own machine. But after the spoofing scare, I figured I
wasn't being a good cyber citizen if I didn't.
Patricia