-----Original Message-----
From: Carlo Caballero

Rather than putting Robert in the position of sending his collected speedo fonts hither and thither, wouldn't it be more efficient if Brian could agree to post--eventually--the forty or so, assuming he already has what Robert listed in his message?

I would be interested in obtaining a few of these fonts but could wait (months, whatever) until Brian finds the time to post them.

By the way, the prospect of putting "SHOTGUN" and "NUPTIAL" in the same document holds great potential for font-encoded humor.  (I've never heard of either font, nor "Mister Earl"!)

Cheers,
Carlo

Carlo Caballero
Assistant Professor