IBM QUIETWRITER II

Chris, I uploaded FO1.TMP and FO2.TMP for you to look at RE: my problem with
the Quietwriter II. To answer your questions: Printer File is 3QUIET.PRN which
I dl'd form here. By direct connect, yes I mean Printer is physically hooked up
to LPT1 on said machine (Compaq 386s w/ 1 Mbyte RAM). BTW the 'BREAKS' file
that comes with the tutorial prints fine out of the box (no codes/commands
added).

One of the two files (FO1 I think) has no PT command, the other has a PT 1.
Other than that they are identical. After I get done with this message I will
upload the original doc. Both versions exhibit the same symptoms, just they do
it in a different place.

 Remember,

 Stop and smell the roses along the way!

 ----John