Re: sa/rtf

Michael Norman wrote:
The error message does not appear in the command box (line 2). Instead it appears in what appears to be a DOS-dialog type window within XY's text box, white characters on a black background (I have the XY default set to white on blue), as if it's a DOS error is being reported through. Ran the error a bunch of times and finally was able to piece together the message: "[My current Filename] not recognized as an internal or external command or operable program or batch file."

That sounds as if the batch file that SA/RTF creates and
then calls were not getting created. When I run SA/RTF, a
DOS window opens with the message

d:\xyw4dos\w4wtem.bat is running
Press any key to continue
N.B., that I was still running a debugging version that Carl had given me months ago; this probably doesn't happen in the standard version. But it does give us a clue: it looks as if the name of the file you're trying to convert is getting substituted for w4wtem.bat. Get a fresh copy of U2, unzip it elsewhere, and copy over the SA/RTF frame to make sure you have an uncorrupted copy.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx