Re: New subscriber

On Fri, 28 Aug 98 21:50:01 +0100, Alan Lothian wrote:

>   (it's hard to make them avoid using graphics word
>    processors since there is nothing else) and shoot
>    people for playing with fonts rather than words.

At the risk of igniting "off-topic" traffic - I see people using
Xysomething as an editor and then formatting and printing
in a windows wordprocessor. - I've been fiddling with a $10
shareware editor (Notetab) for the last couple of days. It is
somewhat configurable and incorporates what the author
calls "clipbooks" being text or program primatives akin to
Xy sgts. Take a look at: http://www.notetab.ch/

It's not XyWrite, but it ain't Word either. No plug intended.