Re: Collapsible outline

Paul Breeze wrote:

> Jordan
>
> I'd be interested in seeing a copy of WALK

O.K., here it is (I hope: much of my outbound mail continues to bounce
back to me, undelivered, thanks to the Pac. Bell Mail Server). Please
note the following details:

 1. You will need your own EDITOR.EXE from v. 3.54 to 3.58. According
to some, it will not
    work with XY-4, but I have no info on this either way.

2.  Needless to say, this is an "At Your Own Risk" kind of deal.

3.  This hasn't been on my hard drive in ages, and is taken from old
archival backups. As such,
   I can't be sure which components were in the original package, vs.
which files may have been
   copied into that directory from somewhere else.

Good Luck.

Jordan