Re: Printer Driver

" >1. It's not on an LPT port. How would I specify a USB port in settings.dfl?
"
" I asked Winn Rosch (http://www.hardwarebible.com/) about how to get USB
" printer support for DOS programs; his somewhat opaque reply follows:
"
" "That's a great question. Here's what the USB forum has to say:
"
" IBM's USB Parallel Printer Adapter supports the DOS
" : : : : : : Box (VM) under Windows 98. For anybody that needs a
" : : : : : : DOS program to print to a USB to Parallel adapter
" : : : : : : this is the adapter to purchase. Part Number: 19K4164"
"
" Or, as a Dell tech support person recently told me, he gets all his answers
" by searching Google ....
"
"
	www.google.sh/groups though not the web pages.
	Dejanews is now google groups (celebration last
	week of the completion of 20 years of Usenet
	groups accumulation (see Google Press room)

	also
	www.dosprint.com

	and perhaps a cheaper solution
	www.lerup.com