Re: Thesaurus problem...

> On 22 Dec 2004, Jon Pareles wrote this:
> http://www.tamedos.com/downloads/downloads.htm
> I have installed it on my XP Pro and lo and behold: no
> more cursor twitch. XY4 runs like it did under Win98.
> As a bonus, no more need to use NUM LOCK to tab
> through the Microlytics thesaurus. >>

I have the thesaurus problem (on Thinkpad T40) running XP (SP1).
Tamedos, which I installed after reading this, has helped most of my
XY4 problems, but has had no effect on the NUMLOCK toggle required to
cursor through the thesaurus.

Oddly, after I toggle once in a XY session, I can toggle back to the
NUMLOCK off position and use the thesaurus.

Lisa Kleinholz
www.kleinholz.com