Re: Bug In V4.014

Robert, I will check out your program and see if I can reproduce the problem as
you mentioned. From my past experience with our international versions of
Signature, the BN is the parallel of BX and refers to Blind-native, designed
for portability issues in Europe. I suspect that we have aborted attention
paid to this command and therefore have sporadic results. To my understanding
it is parallel to BX, but not the same. In any event, I will check out your
program and try to find out what I can. The only other command/variable which
falls into this category is the VA (VN) command.

Regards, SysOp