Status line bug

Harry B. wanted to know what the effect is of entering a command with no
argument. ES without the zero resets the error handler, for instance. For
the rest, I think some experimentation would be fun. But be aware that all
of them (even ES alone) are undocumented and presumably unsupported by TTG.
 Certain formatting commands reset to zero if you issue them without an
argument. Try TS or IP or OF, for instance.

BTW, I'm working on a more compact version of the enhanced menus/dialogs. It
may solve some STACK problems. I've also added code for allowing Zipped
files to span diskettes, and I'd like to try my hand at a simplified Manage
Files dialog (without all the doc info stuff). I'll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Tim Baehr
TBaehr@xxxxxxxx