Development Activities -Reply

Wow.... the next release of XyWhatever sounds reallly good.

Intial feedback:

a) will it run under WIN-OS/2, or do I have to switch to Windows 95? This
is a critical issue for me.

b) The integrated database stuff sounds good.

c) Collapsable outlining is much needed in my work.

d) HTML capability is a great idea.... will I be able to take docs produced
by XyWhatever and save them in HTML format? My agency is getting
ready to move into web-based distribution of reports, and making my docs
HTML would be fantastic.

e) Can I be a beta tester? Please, please, please?

f) A new name for the product? Well, I can see how you'd want to go with a
new name for marketing reasons, but a lot of us have an emotional
attachment to XyWrite.

Thanks for keeping us informed!

Steve Crutchfield