Re: XyWrite in Ubuntu Linux

** Reply to message from peregrine@xxxxxxxx on Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:43:42 -0400

Jeff:

Any particular reason for using DosBox and not DOSEMU?
Isn't it easier to mount your entire *nix file system with DOSEMU?

Just curious... Nice screenshots. Not only did it "have to happen", but I do
believe it *has* happened, quite often! I've had three *nix boxes running
XyWrite. All worked like a charm. Oddly enough, this very day I thought about
installing it on my Debian box... (Ubuntu is Debian by another name, isn't it?)

That desktop icon may be familiar to you, but I've never seen it before.
Where'd you get that?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx