Re: XyWrite

 > I think that trying to turn XyWrite into another GUI w.p. was not
 > the right path to go on, although it must have looked like the
 > only one available.

PMJI and you will likely think this is completely irrelevant, but every day I
think of another way that a Xywrite platform for OS/2 could turn into the
proverbial greatest thing. The essential thing for me would be to forswear the
GUI path, concentrating on speed and utility; particularly since AMI/OS2 and
esp the Describe GUI product have a firm grip on this small but growing market.

Rafe

There is 1 Reply.