Re: VDOS memory and screen length

I continue to live in the XP world but I have been testing Ansified
VXywrite under W7. In general, the results are Ok but I have discovered
some minor problems:
1. Vdos doesnt take the system language settings. In my case, Spanish
keyboard. Theoretically speaking, Vdos should take that value. Its not
the case. The standard English keyboard is the only available in Vdos.
2. I have some problems with keyboard assignments, particulary with key
combinations involving the AltGr key.
3. I get 28 lines in standard Vdos standard XyWrite (and in Vdos
itself), but Ansified XyWrite refuses to take that. In this case, I
think its a configuration problem on my part.
Ill continue testing and Ill report. Anyhow, Id be grateful for any
feedback about keyboard combinations.