Re: Beware of "ralphgriswold@xxxxxxxx"

I haven't gotten it. But I have been getting mail from other sources that have been spoofing the return address from the address book of a friend of mine. All the mails are empty except for an attachment in mim, bat, or zip format - and all of the attachments AFAIK contain the Klez worm (I have neither downloaded nor opened any of them). I discovered my friend's e-mail address in the header and contacted him; he confirmed that he'd been infected and that he was "off the air" until further notice.

For those of you getting the ralph mail: does the header contain the name of anybody you know?

FWIW
Tim Baehr