Re: xy3-spain to xy4-uweb119

** Reply to message from Correo Fenda  on Mon, 13 Feb
2006 21:44:31 +0100

> If I am not misunderstanding the SWEEP help frame, this
> proceeding has to work:
> 1. To call the routine containing CI chains to screen.
> 2. To define it.
> 3. To go to the command line and to execute SWEEP D:\
> Am I right?

Almost. You do need to modify the routine slightly, to get it to work with
SWEEP. Want to send me that routine? (I haven't played with SWEEP for many
years.)

I put NCP2X.ZIP up at XyWWWeb:
 http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/NCP2X.ZIP
The ZIPfile consists of the executable, NCP2X.EXE, and the German version of
TRANSX.TRN. You can see how easy it would be to adapt it to Spanish. Test it
-- it works very well.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx