Re: Threading (Message-ID:

Patricia M Godfrey wrote:

> We need a modern version of the old tag "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes,"
> something along the lines of "Who shall support the tech supporters?"
> Hmm, let me see...

I had some of this explained to me by someone in a position to know. You
might (?) be shocked to learn how low the qualifications go for many "Level
One" T.S. desks. I mean, on a par with McDonald's order-takers, and maybe
not paying much better, either. Often, unless you manage to "escalate" your
query (as they say), a couple of levels, you might as well be talking to the
wall.

Jordan