Re: SmartBoard okay

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sun, 11 May
2003 14:53:56 -0400

> What I end up with is \win which is empty except for \runtime
> and \source, each of which has the same 5 files ending in .REX
> (e.g., SW.REX). Is this okay?

Sounds OK. The directory structure of NEWSHELL.ZIP is in README.1ST
(in the DOCS dir).

Did I mention that you shouldn't expect much in the way of support?
The problem, for both of us, is time. So put on your Nikes and Just
Do It. Print out README.WIN and follow the steps. You can do it,
Harry!

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx