Re: Postghost fonts

> > Am I right in
> > assuming that one can only have one active U2?
>
> Correct. But you can have a U1, U3, U4 (up to U9 in XyWin).

Yes, but IIRC, only U2 supports redefinition of built-in commands and functions ("Command
Override"). Of course, you could add the redefinition frames to XYWWWEB.U2. But Command
Override (enabled with command OO; disabled with OX) will interfere with normal Jumbo U2 operations
to some degree or other (it cripples mine). Command Override=OFF is a stated requirement for proper
Jumbo U2 functioning. Anyway, using OO to disable a single command is overkill, IMO.

Redirecting LPT1 to NUL is an interesting concept. But I assume that this utility will affect all
programs, not just XyWrite.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx