Re: XYwrite for Windows

> Alexander Hellemans wrote:
>
> > Unfortunately the printer files don't work
> > and I cannot print from xywrite. Does anyone know where I can find a
> > printer file (it just has to print ASCII, I submit all my articles via
> > e-mail).

Jordan replied:

> Wouldn't MAIL.PRN or STRIP.PRN do the job here ?

Yes, I tried strip.prn and another generic printer file, but without any
result.
In fact, none of my DOS applications can print, even the DOS command PRINT
doesn't do anything. Do I need a special printer driver? (I have a Canon
BJC-2100 printer, and Windows 98.) I also cannot access serial ports from
DOS.

Alex