Re: EOF characters in XyWrite files (follow-up)

It'll depend on the individual program. Most don't modify
the bit of the file between the eof character & the end of
the space the file occupies on disk. With those, it will
remain unaltered until you make the file larger.

Others pad that space with eof characters (or something).
Junja

Caballero wrote:
I note that there was no response to an interesting question Patricia
raised last month (see below). Any thoughts?

Carlo Caballero
thyrsus@xxxxxxxx