Re: New VCLIP

Reply to note from "Jon P"  (Redacted
sender "xywrite4@xxxxxxxx" for DMARC) Mon, 13 Apr 2015 03:47:26
+0000 (UTC)

> Works nicely for me.

That's great, Jon. Working nicely here, too, no XPL needed. You can
use the following key assignment for Ctrl-C (or whatever):

nn=DZBXs,a,d,/,n,v, ,L,P,T,4,Q2

I wish that WinKey-Ctrl-V could be remapped to Ctrl-V, but you can't
have everything.

I'll be eager to try these moves on my work machine, where I recall
having problems with them earlier.

> Kari, point taken about Editpad.

It's a very capable editor, which I've been exploring in greater
depth with encouragement from Kari. It complements Xy nicely, and its
ability to render the various Windows, Unicode and many other text
encodings properly is a big plus. Lots of power under the hood, too
(esp. "Tools" in the Pro version).

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx