Re: FW: Re: FW: Windows 95

>If it runs in a DOS window, will it also run from an icon on the OS/2
>desktop? I'm just wondering if, since it outperforms 3.1 in most cases,
>it might also outperform WINOS2. I'm supposed to have a free copy enroute
>in connection with the Micron computer I purchases a couple months ago.

  I don't know -- people have been doing it mostly for a lark,
and to prove that MS is pulling a scam, and I doubt that you will
get full functionality that way. But rest assured, IBM will be
incorporating win95 into OS/2, as will Sun with Solaris, etc.
Obviously, it's a better windoz than 3.11, but what isn't? 8-)

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!