Re: Something special about Ctrl+Shift+C?

At 02:47 PM 11/6/97 +0900, Rene wrote:

>No, it was not. In the middle of the XY screen, I got this message:
>"Exit batch command (Y/N)?",
>and at that point XY was already dead, even though the screen was
>still there.

Do you load Xy via a .bat file?

Since it is a reproducible error, the method of diagnosis is to start with a
stripped-down version of everything conceivably relevant and see what added
back in give the problem. In this case, try a bare-bones startup.int and
load a .kbd file that has no ctrl+shift table at all. BTW, check your
current .kbd file to see if there is a second ctrl+shift table below the
first one: the last one overwrites any earlier ones, I believe.

Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx