euroscript - German versions of XyWrite

Knock knock ...

any users of one of the German versions of XyWrite
(German versions were sold by former North American Software GmbH
in Munich as "euroscript") around here? Or does somebody know someone?

I have been using all German versions (some of them for nearly twenty
years now):
- "euroscript 3" and "euroscript 3.1 à la carte"
 (apparently equivalent to XyWrite III and III+)
- "euroscript VI"
 (apparently equivalent to XyWrite IV)
- "euroscript für Windows)
 (apparently equivalent to XyWrite IV Win)

I am looking for certain files I am missing. Since neither The
Technology Group nor North American Software is in existence
anymore this task has already proofed to be rather difficult ...
(Alternatively I could consider switching to the English version - but
then I would have to buy all the programs again. And I am not really keen
to do so. - Apart from the difficulty that the English version is not sold
any longer, too.)

Anyone able to help?

B. Gillessen