Re: Installing Win 3.11 W/ Warp

Harry: 4OS/2 is a nice 32-bit supplement to Warp. I also highly recommend Herb
Tyson's book "Your OS/2 Warp Consultant." As you may know, Herb has written the
definitive book on XyWrite. Anybody, like me, who loves is XyWrite is going to
take at once to Warp because it is so darn configurable. Overtime, one finds
extensions to the desktop that add a good deal of functionality and ease of
use. Lately, I've been fooling around with TCP/IP which comes with Warp and
lets users have full access to the Internet (including a multimedia browser,
for the price of a shell account - about $100 a year here.)