Re: XyWrite Source Code

Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxx wrote:

There is one interesting problem Dave Erikson mentioned. You can't stop macros using Ctrl/Break. He
says that you can't interrupt a process (my term...probably wrong) with the keyboard. You have to
use a "message". Which means you'd have to build something to deliver the message...or
just kill the application (Xy). That's how Dave does it.
Hmm. Couldn't one do that in XPL, trapping the name of
the running routine, then writing a batchfile or a
VBSCript to stop it, then calling that from a separate
VDM? I'm thinking of all those U2 routines that rely on
dos/nv/x/z /c kmd /c start

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx