Re: Using NB to Convert (was Re: XP & malware, then: Attachments and HTML )

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:15 AM, Carl Distefano mailto:cld@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I added a couple of bells & whistles to frame LISTCM, yesterday's
routine that lists all embedded commands in a file.

Bells and whistles indeed! Thank you. Raises a question: How to add
searchable text to the U2 help file so that I could, should memory
fade (more or less guaranteed) type help listcm and get a refresher.
Seems to me the help file is mostly text so I could cut and paste
what you've written in the email, but is there additional protocol
to be followed? FW