Re: Looking for XYWrite 4 or 3 for DOS

At 09:58 AM 2/22/00 -0600, you wrote:
>I had nothing but problems with XY4 and finally sent it back. Trouble is,
>I can't now remember what they were. I went to XyWrite for windows and
>have used that happily for years.
>
>Both of these facts seem to make me an odd man out.

Pretty much. I went from Xy3DOS to Xy4DOS, and found it a bit irritating,
but the kinks in my knowledge ironed out, without real hampering of my work,
as I got more familiar with Xy4. And I couldn't live without several Xy4
features, such as search-and-replace with wildcards on both sides of the
dividers. I do also use the graphics view from time to time.

Regards,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx