Re: Transferring Files between Computers (was Re: XYWRITE digest 1145)

Norman:

No techno-geek I, but I went to www.xxcopy.com, got instead datman.com,
moved the little square box on the right of the Netscape page down about
3/8 of an inch, and saw four boxes, the top two being "Y2KAlert" and next
to it, in shapes of blue (I think [I'm somewhat colorblind]) a box
labelled "xxcopy." Click on that, and all is revealed.

Good luck,

Ed