Re: Ventura Support for Xywrite

I've used XYW III and now XyWin with PageMaker for years, although the success
is not complete. The filter was developed by XyQuest, and doesn't seem to work
all the time with changing modes in the body of a graf. For instance,
bold-facing a couple of words in a graf might lead to no bold face in that graf
but all bold face in the next.

I tried to figure this out with the help of XyQuest to no avail. I just gave up
and now I hope for the best. Sometimes it works (particularly with the changes
in the first few words) and sometimes it doesn't. It just means I have to
change items by hand. This usually isn't much of an inconvenience, or at least
not enough to make me switch -- gasp -- to WP.

I haven't posted this problem with TTG, and maybe I should.

Jana Moore