Re: Technology Group Home Page

Many thanks to Carter Campbell and to Robert Holmgren for their replies
re my inability to get to the TTG home page yesterday. Went straight in
today.

It _definitely_ is a work-in-progress. As others implied (or stated
directly), I'd be a bit embarrassed to present it to the world in its
current form. Among other things, I noticed that one can't get detailed
information on XyWrite (listed on the products page), and the info on
SmartWords is truly mind-bending (mind beating?).

The implication is that SmartWords remains a separate product. I'd gotten
the impression from various posts that XyWrite had been "folded into"
SmartWords.

Has anyone called TTG for specifics? If not, I plan to this week or
early next and will report back to the group.

Best wishes,

Jimmy Diecker
Latin American Institute
University of New Mexico-Albuquerque