Re: major installation dilemna

I have the same screen resolution, but I can't figure out where to change
properties... my xy4 was always set up to be a full window.. no sign of windoz at
all.... and I'm not seeing a choice for lucida console or 26 pt type.
You can only use those fonts in a window. Try using XyWrite in a window --
you may like it. Alternatively, there are the various substitute screen
fonts that have been mentioned here from time to time -- but I have no
experience with those.