Re: Chain Printing Bug

Robert, I do not know why you never received a replacemnet disk for Orbis,
however, please provide your current mailing address and I will send a new
diskette from here. The performance problem was fix in this new release. What
I will send you is simply the Orbis diskette...no Editor will be delivered from
it, however the Editor which I recently sent is appropriate. When you receive
the diskette, use the A:ORBINST command from the XY4 directory (out at
DOS)...that should update the Editor with the Orbis code.

Concerning, Ibid, I would suggest contacting Marketing in Baltimore...Jeff
Ramsay.

Regards, SysOp