Re: scanner software

I've used TextBridge Classic (probably a much earlier edition than yours)
with good results, Bruce. It's one of the best OCR programs I have used. I
scanned files using that software, then opened them up later in XyWrite 4.018
to clean up the almost inevitable typos.

I don't suppose that constitutes using the software "with" XyWrite, but it
worked well enough for me.

Jeff Seager

≪ Does anyone here have experience with TextBridge Home Edition scanner
 software with XyWrite 4.18? I have a Celeron 633 mHz with 64 megs RAM and 20
 gig storage. (I have no need for color.)

 TIA
 Bruce Felknor ≫