Re: Missing Digests

Patricia et al.:

That post was last year--2003. I assume you did not notice that.

--Harry
Harry wrote:
≪On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, Paul posted about a disk-mirroring program
available at techsoftpl.com.≫

Hmm. I wondered. I got absolutely NO digests from this list between 6/15
(Leslie's three on CapsLock) and 6/29 (davidmckittrick's on XyWrite under
Windows XP). I was afraid we'd all lost interest, but hoped it was just
the end of term rush (many member, I believe, are professors of one sort
or another). Was Juno under an interdict for spamming, or did something
dire happen to the UPenn listserver, or what? Anybody else get left off?

Patricia

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx