The Sciences E-mail Address Change

Hello,

Please forgive the impersonal tone of this message, but you are receiving it
along with others on a personal list (your e-mail address is not shared with
the others).

As many of you know, my employer, the New York Academy of Sciences, has
suspended publication of The Sciences (New York Times, Tuesday, June 5,
Business Day section, page C6). Because of the closure, I have been advised
that this E-mail address is being shut down tomorrow (Friday) morning (June
8). If you want to reach me, you can reply to me until *tomorrow morning*
at the address from which this is now being sent (pbrown@xxxxxxxx). (I will
reply as soon as I can, but because of the current volume of email, please
forgive me if I do not make an immediate response.)

As of tomorrow, my E-mail address will change to:

PSJRBROWN@xxxxxxxx

Please make a note of the change in your address book and in mailing lists
on which the old address appears.

You can also reach me by phone at:

(212) 838-6727 ext. 622, or, at home, at:

(212) 496-7279.

Thanks.

Peter Brown