From: Kari Eveli
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2017 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: Avant keyboard support package

Jordan,

There are no Win 7 compatible solutions other than manually
reprogramming the keyboard. See the FAQ included. I am not sure that all
the virtual machine solutions work that I proposed in the documentation.
They may or may not, I have not tested them enough. It may be that I
have to retract some of the stuff I wrote. Sorry!

Basically, you should have a W2K or XP computer with appropriate
keyboard connection or adapter cable. After reprogramming on W2K or XP
or manually as per the FAQ, the keyboard works ok with any operating system.

Anyway, I think the latest available drivers and documents are included
in the package as I checked the Avant site quite late in the game.

KBDEDIT (http://www.kbdedit.com/) works well in 32-bit and 64-bit
environments with and without Avant (you can achieve all the feats the
Avant made possible and more with any keyboard on Win 7 or Win 10).

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx