Re: Cut and Paste

There are two different answers depending upon whether the XYWrite is
operating under windows (XYWIN) or not.
IF XYWIN:
 Select the material to be moved and press CTRL-insert. This copies
the meaterial to the windows clipboard. In WORD, press CTRL-V to coy
from the clipboard to the cursor/insert point. Be Careful as there
appears to be a problem as to the amount XY can use either to or from
the clipboard.
IF XY is DOS:
 Open a new window and create an empty document, e.g. F5, NE COPY.TXT.
Terurn to the window containing the material to be copied. Select the
material to be copied, seitch to the COPY.TXT window and copy (I beieve
CTRL-C). When all material to be copied to WORD has been copied to
COPY.TXT, store it. Activate WORD and use its MERGE command to copy the
file named COPY.TXT into its document. You may wish to maintain or
delete COPY.TXT as you wish.
Dick Giering